- 600g plain flour
- 375g golden churn butter
- 5 egg yolks and 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- for glazing 1 egg yolk+ 1 tsp water mix well
Homemade pineapple jam recipe
- Place everything in a mixing bowl and mix evenly using a paddle attachment on the lowest speed possible.
- Use 12g of dough and 8g of homemade pineapple jam, form it into a small ball. Put on the baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush tarts with egg wash before baking in preheated oven at 160°C for 6 minutes first, take out and brush egg wash again.
- Continue baking for another 20 minutes or until tarts are golden brown.
- Let to cool completely and keep in an air-tight container.
I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover