Saturday, January 26, 2013

Klassiske Vaniljekranse (Danish Butter Cookies)


My cookies look under-baked when compared with the other bloggers' photos. sigh...I was afraid of over-baking them but now...:(,may be I should double bake them again. Aiya..ya...:(. I was using temperature at 190°C and baked for 8 minutes. Next time I should add 1-2 minutes to ensure they are not under baked again.

Danish Butter Cookies
Ingredients:

  • 1 egg (60g)
  • 200g butter( I used SCS120g + Golden Churn 80g)
  • 130g icing sugar
  • 320g Plain flour
  • 2 tbsp/30g of vanilla paste
Method:
  1. Place everything in a mixing bowl and mix evenly using a paddle attachment on the lowest speed possible.
  2. Pipe wreaths onto greased cookie sheet or baking tray using an open star tip.
  3. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 9-10 minutes.
  4. Leave to cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.Transfer cookies into airtight container after cookies are at room temperature.

Source of the recipes are from here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment